How to find us
You’ll find the Ann Arbor CoachMeFit Studio conveniently located off of Stadium Boulevard.
We are close to downtown and the University of Michigan, and the surrounding areas of Ypsilanti, Saline, and Pittsfield Twp. Our parking lot is only available to CoachMeFit members, so you’ll never have to circle the block looking for a spot.
We are also adjacent to the County Farm Park and walking trails. Some clients choose to begin or end their workouts with a walk through the woods.
Schedule a consultation to come check out the Ann Arbor studio and talk with a personal trainer!
CoachMeFit Ann Arbor
Rates & Packages
30 minute or 1-hour sessions by appointment (in-person or virtual). Appointments available any time, seven days a week.
SinglesIn-person or Virtual
- One 1-hr session: $90
- 10 1-hr sessions: $750
- 20 1-hr sessions: $1300 (best value)
DoublesIn-person or Virtual
- One 1-hr session – $115
- 10 1-hr sessions – $1000
- 20 1-hr sessions – $1900 (best value)
30-Minute SessionsIn-person or Virtual
- One session: $40.75
- 10 sessions: $407.50
- 20 sessions: $815
Manager, Personal Trainer
- NSCA Certified Personal Trainer
- AIS Certified
- TRX Certified
- Level 1 Precision Nutrition
Franklin is the perfect example of a trainer who practices what he preaches. With his focused personality, he’s a stickler for form and proper execution. He’s outstanding at helping clients find their appropriate intensity level for optimal results. He’s also a great resource for nutrition information.
- ACE Certified Personal Trainer
- ISSA Certified
- TRX Certified
- Tabata Certified
- Barre Above Certified
After working as a speech pathologist for 30 years, Tracy joined CoachMeFit team! Her passion is overwall fitness for the aging body.
- MSc Athletic Training
- Bs Kinesiology
After years of studying human movement and rehabilitation, Jackie has a passion for helping others achieve their goals and become more functional. Her approach is tailored to individual differences and creating healthy habits while having fun!
- NASM Certified
Angie is NASM certified in Personal Training and has a high interest in overall wellness – body, mind, and spirit. She is excited to be on this fitness journey and help others with theirs by being positive, energetic, and supportive.
Join the Coach Me Fit Team
CoachMeFit Ann Arbor is currently seeking full and part-time Personal Trainers.
- Develop and implement safe, professional, exciting and effective work out regimes for CoachMeFit clients
- Hold clients accountable to their personal fitness goals
- A passion for fitness and helping/educating others
- Personal Training certification (current or in the process of obtaining)
- Personal Training experience preferred
- A commitment to the highest levels of professionalism
- Outstanding personality
- Commensurate with experience.
- Significant opportunities for professional development and advancement exist for successful candidates.